- Northern Water is beginning engineering design on several major projects, including Chimney Hollow Reservoir, the Northern Integrated Supply Project and Southern Water Supply Project II. Job duties for the Water Resources Project Engineer are widely varied and include responsibilities for planning, permitting, design oversight, and construction management.The successful applicant must be a registered, or able to acquire, PE in Colorado & a minimum of 5-10 yrs’ experience. Desired candidates will have experience with geotechnical applications related to embankments and foundations and/or have experience with water conveyance structures, including mechanical design of pipelines, pumping stations, and related appurtenances.Review job description at northernwater.org. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer
- White Sands Water Engineers is looking for a full-time, senior level water resource engineer to join our small, hard-working team. This opportunity is open to candidates with 8 or more years of experience in water resource engineering. Candidates must be knowledgeable in Colorado water law and water rights, and expertise in consumptive use analyses, hydrology and/or ground water engineering is preferred. Professional registration is also preferred. Position will be determined based on candidate experience level. Candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For more information please see our website at www.whitesandswater.com
- None at this time
- Olivia Jobin is an M.S. in Civil Engineering (hydraulics/river restoration emphasis) candidate expected to graduate in May 2017. She is currently assessing nutrient management tradeoff and targets under uncertainty and is interested in river engineering/restoration and hydrologic analyses. View resume here.
- Travis Hardee is an M.S. in Civil Engineering (hydraulics/river restoration emphasis) candidate expected to graduate in May 2017. He is currently using 2D hydraulic models to predict fish passage at whitewater parks and is interested in river engineering and river restoration projects. View resume here.
- Bihu Suchetana holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a Master’s degree in Water Resources & Environmental Engineering. She is a PhD candidate, developing statistical models to evaluate wastewater treatment plant compliance with federal and state regulations. View resume here.
- Ben Wostoupal holds Bachelor’s degrees in Economics and Environmental Science. He is a M.S. in Civil Engineering candidate and is developing hydro-economic and optimization models to research water supply planning and management under various water shortage scenarios. View resume here.
- Jeffrey Jung is a Ph.D. candidate at Colorado State University. He has worked for the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation over four years as a primary developer of the framework to evaluate the uncertainty associated with sediment transport models. View resume here.
- Qianyu Fan, studying now at the University of Colorado Boulder for Master Degree in Civil Engineering and I will graduate from this university at May, 2017. I am looking for a full time position or internship position of civil engineer(Water Field) May `29th onward. I have had two engineering summer intern experience separately in China and U.S, and currently have internship in Boulder, US. I am very interested in water field and want to involve in the field in my career path. View resume here.
Please see the career posting guidelines below if you would like to have a job or RFP posted on this site.
Postings should be in PDF format.
The AWRA – Colorado Section in no way endorses any of the above listings nor are we responsible for any misrepresentations by any party.
General Guidelines for Career Postings
All postings must follow these general guidelines as well as the guidelines provided for the specific type of posting given below.
- You must be a Colorado Section Member to have a job opening or resume posted.
- All submissions must be in electronic PDF format.
- Any submittal not following the guidelines will not be posted.
- Postings will be updated on a monthly basis, or more often if possible. All postings will be removed after two months time unless specifically indicated otherwise!
RFP and Job Listing Guidelines
Along with the general guidelines given above, all of the following guidelines must be followed to have a job or RFP posted on the site.
- Send an abstract of the position in 40 words or less (to be displayed on the website).
- If you would like to supply additional information, send a 1-page description of the job in PDF format.
- No logos or graphics allowed in the abstract, but they may be included in the 1-page description.
- Links to your company’s website, if available, will be helpful to potential candidates, and are allowed in the abstract.
- Please include a date for the posting to be removed from the website.
- Send Job Listing and abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listings without abstracts WILL NOT be posted.
Resume Listing Guidelines
Along with the general guidelines given above, all of the following guidelines must be followed to have a resume posted on the site.
- Send an abstract of your qualifications in 40 words or less (to be displayed on the website).
- If you would like to supply additional information, send a 1-page resume in PDF format.
- No logos or graphics allowed in the abstract.
- Links to your personal website, if available, will be helpful to potential employers.
- Please include a date for your resume to be removed from the website.
- Send Resume and abstract to email@example.com.
- Resumes without abstracts WILL NOT be posted.